Sunday, February 17, 2013

Pregnancy: Weeks 13-14 and some other good stuff.

Week 13! November 14, 2012



I definitely thought I was getting my belly this week, but it still wasn't good enough for others to notice. Morning sickness was still kicking my butt, though slightly less so. In other news, we got a new house guest this week. Unfortunately, Jake's Nana took a fall and broke her hip. She will be in a rehab facility for a while, so we are watching her pup, Wyatt. He's crazy, but cute!



Riley is learning to tolerate the new addition. (Maybe this will be good practice for him having to share the house and the attention for when the baby comes!)


Wyatt is learning to fit in.


Week 14! November 21,2012



I consider this the week when the morning sickness finally let up for the most part. (Insert praise music here.) This was just in time for Thanksgiving!

I made my mom's famous rolls all by myself for the first time and was pretty darn excited for how they turned out.


And Jake carved his first turkey! We had a nice Thanksgiving dinner with his mom and brother.


I couldn't leave out this kodak moment: this is how I know Jake is going to be the best dad! What man will cuddle a dog (one that he pretends not to like) like a baby?? Too sweet!






No comments:

Post a Comment