Sunday, January 13, 2013

Hello again, blogging world! The last time I posted a blog, I was in grad school and I mentioned this guy I was interested in. See HERE.(maybe that link will work?) Anyway, that was about 2 1/2 years ago. A LOT has happened since then! Let me catch you up:

Jake asked me to marry him.

I said YES!

We got married!

I promptly came down with mono. Basically I spent the first few months of our marriage sleeping...and doing this puzzle.

I got an internship for the summer in corporate wellness and Jake was able to get an engineering internship, both in Kansas City. We were lucky enough to stay with Ross and his fine family for a couple months. This is them enjoying some Mario Kart.

I took a cake decorating class.

And we celebrated one crazy, but wonderful first year of marriage!

I graduated with my Master's Degree in Health Education!

We've played a lot of softball

I got a job working as a Nutrition Education Assistant (NEA) for Food Sense, a USU extension program through Cache County. I teach cooking and nutrition lessons.

Jake started the graduate school portion of his concurrent Bachelor's/Master's degree in Civil engineering.

AND we found out we're about to embark on the biggest adventure yet!

Stay tuned! It's about to get interesting...





No comments:

Post a Comment